Sunday, 4 April 2010

4. I Need Backup!

Note: This story has absolutely no connection to real life and is completely a work of fiction from one of the many worlds inside my head. So just play along with me and enjoy the realms of imagination which I hope everyone can do without any feelings getting hurt! :) Oh and do read the previous parts to understand the story a little more!

4. I Need Backup!
( Alex ) ( :o  ) ( !! )

It is a little odd... seeing her again.

She bit her lip. I really wanted to send distress signals out, 'Help, she is staring!' for that has never been a good sign. Getting her back home safe – it is only my safety I am referring to – would be a challenge. At least, there are witnesses around, though I sincerely hope her geeky friend, head implanted into a book, will notice my slow death at the hands of a woman who by the looks of it had already counted down every number she knew.

I wish I could stop smiling and take a little step behind this crazy woman. If only those dark eyes could stop staring...

SOS. At the very least save mine. Over.

2 comments:

  1. hey that ending was a bit predictable..... but hilarious... typically sarcastically you....

    ReplyDelete